Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying we should use him for what he is,we all will reap the benefits then,for the rest of this season anyway

But we won't, because your solution means throwing out the system which got us this far. There will be no benefits to us doing that other than Aguero looking better at the expense of the team.

I doubt even he'd want that.

He'll score the goals at home to win us the league. He doesn't look like he can do it away from home in the big games, though and hasn't looked like doing it away for some time

Apart from his goals at the Bridge, Old Trafford, WHL, Napoli, Emirates and Wembley I suppose you have a point

Apart from his goals at the Bridge, Old Trafford, WHL, Napoli, Emirates and Wembley I suppose you have a point

When was the last time he scored at WHL, Chelsea or Old Trafford?

I'm not slagging Aguero off, like I said, I think he will be crucial to us winning the league - But, he clearly isn't the player he was 3 years ago. I don't really think that is controversial

He's not done, but that was poor yesterday.

There are certainly games where Aguero is a great option, but unfortunately yesterday wasn't one of them. Unfortunately for him, I think his fitness is a greater issue than his ability and in my opinion that bothers Pep more too.

He hasn’t looked right since that car crash. Before that, I was thinking he was going to smash some goals records this season. It shows you how good he is to keep popping up with crucial goals, even though it seems like he doesn’t fit the way pep wants to play.

I agree.

I agree he was pretty poor yesterday but he's also never scored at Anfield. Hopefully a week's rest will do him some good and he can get back to firing on all cylinders against Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.