Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Looks like he's coming to us then. No way in a million years would Cross write that if he was going to the rags
Why?. How have you come to that conclusion by reading that. I've ust read it all and didn't get any vibes. He doesn't even mention who's the favourite to sign him.

N
Sam Lee

✔@Sammy_Goal

As far as I’m aware City have told the agent and Alexis to forget it. If they go back from here I’d be amazed (but probably shouldn’t be given how mad City transfers are)

4:08 PM - Jan 15, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2h
martin horsfield@horseycity
Replying to @Sammy_Goal and 5 others
MEN reporting we aint finished yet stu Brennan and j robson all saying we aint dead and apparently miki wont go arsenal more twists in this than a corkscrew . Any news Sam?

Sam Lee

✔@Sammy_Goal

Would take a major u-turn from City, in terms of principles and finances, to sign him now
Not saying it is, but that very much sounds like a United “moral hedging” of their deal with Sanchez going bad. If that is the brief before and after he comes to us, they can say that City just came back in and blew their offer out of the water, thus “proving” we just buy all our success and saving face.

i think this is far from being done for either team tbh...the longer this saga goes on a have a funny feeling he will end up with us...

The Rags would surely want to announce his signing to their fuckwits at the Swamp tonight , but it is far from clear as to where he is going.

Why?. How have you come to that conclusion by reading that. I've ust read it all and didn't get any vibes. He doesn't even mention who's the favourite to sign him.
I thought Cross was a Rag fan but he's and Arsenal fan so what I said made no sense - not for the first time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.