Giggs named Wales manager

Is it all right to stop laughing now? What a farce!! Craig Bellamy, a TRUE Welshman gets overlooked for this stupid ....hole!!! Well I guess it means that Wales won't be competing with the rest of the world for a while.

Is it all right to stop laughing now? What a farce!! Craig Bellamy, a TRUE Welshman gets overlooked for this stupid ....hole!!! Well I guess it means that Wales won't be competing with the rest of the world for a while.
Osian Roberts should have gotten it over Bellamy, Bowen also. All of them should have been ahead of Giggs.

Wonder if he will try and take injunctions out to stop the media reporting any defeats

At least one person is happy
ef566cdcce81c750ee6566498a21ab47.jpg

I’m a huge Wales fan and am really disappointed by this predictable and uninspiring appointment. It’s upset many on Twitter, Facebook and the Apostle forum given his indifferent approach in turning out as a Welsh player. It was roughly four caps a year earned.

There’s also the added extra of him being a rag when I’m City. This is going to cause division in the fanbase and, most of the time, we’re very close knit. You can’t sit on your own in a bar abroad without being invited to join a table within seconds. We’re all Wales.

I will still watch Wales religiously, and hope for Sweden and the Czech Republic in the Nations this year, but this is going to be a rocky ride. Craig Bellamy should’ve got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.