Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You having a laugh??

He’s the biggest WUM going and kicks people out of his group if they dare to question him.

Spot on. Used to be in his little cult until I noticed how much of a pretentious twat he comes across as on there, particularly in the comments. Worst offender ive seen for the "I'm a bigger blue than you" bullshit thrown around the Internet. Was going to just leave the group without saying anything but thought I'd call him out on it knowing full well he'd save me the hassle of leaving. his "updates" are always rather vague and have an escape route sewn into everyone of his posts so nobody can say he was wrong. If he's the best inside info we've got then there's no point in listening to anything anyone says.

Spot on. Used to be in his little cult until I noticed how much of a pretentious twat he comes across as on there, particularly in the comments. Worst offender ive seen for the "I'm a bigger blue than you" bullshit thrown around the Internet. Was going to just leave the group without saying anything but thought I'd call him out on it knowing full well he'd save me the hassle of leaving. his "updates" are always rather vague and have an escape route sewn into everyone of his posts so nobody can say he was wrong. If he's the best inside info we've got then there's no point in listening to anything anyone says.

He is a bellend I don't know anyone who likes him seriously. Thinks he is the dogs bollocks.

This is being presented as a fight between City and Utd for Alexis, but as far as I can see City decided on Friday that we were not interested. I can't see that situation changing.

Everyone has to get their own mileage out of these transfers unfortunately. Easy to post some made up shit for a few more clicks and followers.

Surely we could offer Alexis a further pay day by guaranteeing a stint in New York, could easily be agreed and extend his career and future earnings.

Why it might just be about to get interesting.
I hope your right but I just cant see it now and tbh if he wasnt going to united I wouldnt be to bothered anyway but the fact he is going to make them stronger makes me want him more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.