Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville just had a meltdown on MNF.

Carragher tied him up in knotts.

Neville face was a picture.

"But, but Manchester United are one of the biggest clubs in the World."

Dont players like KDB want Sanchez at City ? are their positions in the wage structure more important than winning silverware
Sanchez can command a bigger wage because his purchase price is so low,its basic economics,nothing to do with wage structure
Its no insult to the current squad ,or the wage structure
yes it is

So you are obviously content to see pep and Txiki et al get called out on hearsay and your obviously OK with many spouting shite as being gospel to do such calling. Well done you.
No, I just don't deem myself the saviour this forum needs by spouting equal amount of shite in response to it like yourself.

Well done you indeed, hope you at least get to wear a cape for your efforts.

Mickyterian, or whatever his name is, is not in the United squad for tonight.

Neville just had a meltdown on MNF.

Carragher tied him up in knotts.

Neville face was a picture.

"But, but Manchester United are one of the biggest clubs in the World."
Yep Carragher pulverized him.

If he's gone to the scum it's purely for money.

IT doesn't benefit Arsenal persuading him to go there as it dents their small hope of another top 4 challenge by strengthening one of their opponents.

Face it he ain't going there to play football cos they certainly don't play any.

Yes I agree..Great player and I think he would of slotted right in to this team. But fuck him. He's sold his soul to the devil and for that reason I hope he wins fuck all. Might sound a tad bitter, but when the chance is there to play for the best manager in Europe and play in one of the best teams on the planet at the minute YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW..

Let's move on. We will sign players in the future who WANT to play for us for the right reasons and not the wrong ones...
Sums up my views on this. The only thing I'm pissed off about is we've been strung along since August so we either go without or switch fire to someone else at short notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.