Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not any more, fella. If he doesn’t come it’s his loss. That’s the beauty of it. I’d like him to eventually replace Aguero but I’m not going to lose any sleep if it doesn’t happen. The days of al of our hopes being pinned on one star buying Into “the project” are behind us.
Would like Sergios replacement to be a bit younger to be honest, but yes it will be his loss.

Neville just had a meltdown on MNF.

Carragher tied him up in knotts.

Neville face was a picture.

"But, but Manchester United are one of the biggest clubs in the World."

What happened ? what did Carragher said to him ?

Sly Sports News and Jim still pushing United favourites for United.

They would f***ing live it!

All the plastics around the World tuning into Sly Sports News

I do not get why Arsenal would sell to the rags?! Weird weird decision. By weird I mean fucking stupid. They are doing what they did to us. Trying to get a olayer out of it to make it worthwhile. They would rather lose 15m than let Sanchez go to the rags.

From posts in the summer he is not money driven (solely), he is desperate to leave but his likelihood of success in the next 5 months is very similar at Arsenal or the rags... coming to us those chances are much greater. Beyond that he would also consider us the better destination so I still would be shocked if he went to the rags. Really shocked.

From all the farcical proceedings at Arsenal he would surely want a stable well run club like ours, with Pep, not the rags with their panic purchases and dull football.

We shall see. Mourinho will nullify him as he did Hazard. He will defend more than attack. Pep will get 10 goals out of him before the end of the season and 25 next time out.

Cos they've seen the swamp donkeys buy back their own player from Juve, and can get a shed load more from Old Scrofula than the Beswick Boys!

There were rumours that Mikhitaryan is on around £200k per week. I'd be amazed if he would get that at Arsenal. Maybe United are having to sweeten the deal or sell him for a lower fee so Arsenal can afford a sizeable signing on fee.

So, Arsenal could be selling the only player they have who has balls and replacing him with one of the biggest shithouses I have ever witnessed playing in the PL. Well at least he has something in common with several other Arsenal players.

I can't believe Arsenal would be stupid enough to want him as part of the deal, he's fucking shite. I'm sure the Arsenal board like the idea of getting lynched by their own supporters, they must do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.