Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler saw a possible opportunity for broadcasting immortality - his "They think it's all over" moment if you will - when he said "Manchester City are still alive here..." He seized the opportunity and jizzed himself at what is surely his supreme moment as a commentator when Serge scored. It was fuck all to do with City. It was all about him.
Whilst that may be true, he also achieved his aim. I for one, am glad he did.

Martin Tyler is a company man through and through. The company this twunt works for had been plying the big 3 then big 4 line for twenty years before we truly came on the scene and his commentary yesterday and most other times he commentates on us stunk of a man that has this undeniable narrative etched into his psyche.

He's a f**king dinosaur who needs retiring though i'm sure Sly will want to keep him until the day he dies as his stupid f**king ramblings during a match are just what all the armchair raggies, dippers & tarquins want to hear.

We are at least 15pts clear from any of his little darlings in the league and 'his' small victory yesterday is much like his integrity when commentating a football match, very small.
He's to Sky Sports what Motty is to the BBC. He's their iconic commentator.

I agree he's a company man sticking to a script. You can tell the difference when you hear him commentating for the yanks on Saturday 3pms or cup matches.

Well I've written before that I don't think it's something he goes out of his way to do, but equally yesterday was piss poor, and it certainly wasn't just City fans who noticed.
Dippers have their gripes with him too. Remember him hitting the wank wall when Tony Marshall scored on his debut against them?

Looks like the clips of the "payback" goal have been edited following the justified uproar on twitter etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.