Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day fellas if Sanchez wants to come to us he can and he will. If he wants the cash he’ll go to the rags. If he does the latter he was never the player I wanted anyway so I will not lose an ounce of sleep over this.

Arsenal have some say in the matter however and they haven't played ball with us on this one and its part of why they have to rid themselves of the current ownership and Wenger should step aside.

If he really wants away then Man Utd is an option for him if we won't meet Arsenals demands otherwise he stays with them and leaves for free.

If the united deal involves Micky going the other way I can't see it happening and I'm surprised it was ever considered to be close if that was the case as it's a no go if the player isn't interested. Maybe this is just uniteds/Arsenal's way of backing out of a deal they never really wanted. If not, the only way they'll get him is pay the fee Arse want together with astronomical wages.

I think their strategy is three fold
1, they want to appease Mourinho and that might well be so at the end of season review he can't claim he wasn't supported
2, they want to reestablish themselves as the club players look to as the destination of choice (paying 30% more then us will do that)
3, they want to burn our fingers, we put a take it or leave it offer on the table to Arsenal and they left it, which clearly wasn't the outcome we were looking for!
Or...

Is Woodward concerned that ManU might finish out of the top four and is doing whatever it takes to sign Sanchez?

Arsenal have some say in the matter however and they haven't played ball with us on this one and its part of why they have to rid themselves of the current ownership and Wenger should step aside.

If he really wants away then Man Utd is an option for him if we won't meet Arsenals demands otherwise he stays with them and leaves for free.
But the rags isn’t a significant upgrade on arsenal! So if it’s money he’ll surely wait 6 months and go free agent. It makes no sense to go to the rags. They’ll play a more defensive system than arsenal too so he’ll score less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.