Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the rags isn’t a significant upgrade on arsenal! So if it’s money he’ll surely wait 6 months and go free agent. It makes no sense to go to the rags. They’ll play a more defensive system than arsenal too so he’ll score less

It won't make sense to us but it's every footballers dream to put on that red shirt and play at Cold Trafford. History, pride, honour etc etc..... it doesn't matter what the style of football is, it's all about the shirt dear boy.

How hard can it be . Mkater Ian is the key for United if he says no that's dead. So Sanchez can come to us if he wants if Arsenal will take 20mill. Really they have no choice now or get zero. Looking complete muppets. Could have got 60 mill in summer to re invest........forget what I said it's complicated

or he thinks with him there they have a chance of catching us.............

I see Sky are pushing the story that if they win tonight they’ll be 12 points behind which is exactly the same gap they had with Newcastle at the same stage of the season when they caught them

Difference is now it’s bellend mourinho against the best coach in the world. Then it was GPC against KK in the middle of a nervous breakdown

I just don' get how it was previously reported that Sanchez turned down megabucks from Bayern and PSG but then accepts megabucks to go to the rags it makes no sense if Sanchez is any way bothered about winning things and a legacy.

The difference is last summer he expected City to buy him and he was devastated having to stay there since August.

He wants out now and might go to the only place willing to pay his agents demands.

I just don't get how it was previously reported that Sanchez turned down megabucks from Bayern and PSG to join us in the summerbut then accepts megabucks to go to the rags it makes no sense if Sanchez is any way bothered about winning things and a legacy.

There are megabucks and then there are megabucks I guess.

Ambitions yes - but what are Arsenal doing about it - other than selling their best player(s) in the Winter window?

ManU is an order of magnitude better than Arsenal if you want to win trophies/finish in the top 4 - but City is 2 orders of magnitude better than ManU.

Leave Arsenal for sure - if you care about anything other than money - join City. Else, fuck off.
I know what you’re saying and I concede it’s a slight upgrade but why not wait 6 months for a MASSIVE upgrade! It makes no sense at all. If he wanted money he’d have gone to PSG already

I just don't get how it was previously reported that Sanchez turned down megabucks from Bayern and PSG to join us in the summerbut then accepts megabucks to go to the rags it makes no sense if Sanchez is any way bothered about winning things and a legacy.

@tolmie's hairdoo said that he asked for upwards of £300,000 a weak off both. Bayern flat out refused and PSG said he was the 3 rd priority for them and would have to wait for Neymar and Mbappe deals to get done first.

I see Sky are pushing the story that if they win tonight they’ll be 12 points behind which is exactly the same gap they had with Newcastle at the same stage of the season when they caught them

Difference is now it’s bellend mourinho against the best coach in the world. Then it was GPC against KK in the middle of a nervous breakdown
also utd had 2 games in hand

United fell so lucky with the fixtures to get a game like Stoke at home to showcase how brilliant they are to Sanchez. We get Liverpool away in the weekend he chooses.

Obviously a fix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.