Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We better have some alternatives ready to bring in players.

What a massive waste of time and getting hopes up. Bet if we added £15m between Arsenal fee and agent fee he would be in the sky blue.

The worst part about pulling out today is that it destroys our moral high ground argument that was so principled yesterday.

The 'bye' conversation with the agent reported then was a perfect response.

But if we have still considered going back in and even got Pep to talk to Sanchez today and then pull out it rather dilutes that to more like us just giving up.

We should have stood our ground as soon as he made clear it was money not City that mattered.

'Manager Pep Guardiola has been locked in talks with chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak, chief executive Ferran Soriano and football director Txiki Begiristain today.

And while the manager was keen to land Sanchez, it is understood he agreed that taking a player on for such inflated wages would upset the equilibrium in his squad.'

So lools like Pep still wanted him but accepted the figures. Hence why they are now saying they will back him in the summer! Let's just hope Pep is really okay with this, but I can't see any of them wanting to upset Pep!

I am glad we have told Sanchez and his greedy agent to fuck off. The day's of us being held to ransom by ageing mercenaries are thankfully over. Would I have liked him here? Yes but not at any cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.