Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple outlets now reporting that City have fully pulled out, and Chelsea are going in.

This just remarkable if Arsenal have started a bidding war for a player who is out of contract in the summer. Kudos to them (in the short term) I suppose. I'm just amazed at this entire situation. My instinct tells me the swap deal with Mkhitaryan will not happen and it will be a money sum.

On the back of all this, I hope City have plans beyond Sanchez. We'll have to wait until the summer I suppose.

Everyone’s looking at this like we’re not an insanely rich club.. we can pay £100m in the summer for a younger better Sanchez. We can afford £500m if need be. Who cares if we’ve missed out on him now. We don’t need him we can potentially win 4 trophies this year without him

Disappointing. We could really have done with him.

Even worse that our two rivals now look like Billy Big Bollocks and us back to 'ickle City. Pisses me off. I thought we had ambitions to be the biggest club in the world? That doesn't come cheaply.

I'd say that we have shown ourselves to be anything other than ickle City, we have shown that we are not desperate enough to be bent over a table and dry humped.
Sanchez would have been a fine addition to the side but in truth there are areas where we could spend the money more wisely.

I don't thing the Rags look like Billy Big Bollocks at all and when the details of the deal get leaked it will show their desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.