Alternative striker options

I would take Mbappe over Neymar if the price is the same. IMO, the kid has higher ceiling. And yes, French league is terrible, both will leave PSG sooner or later.
I’d take Mbappe over every player in any position you could offer.

He’s seriously going to be a superstar. Other than some understanding of the passing game, ability wise, this lad looks like he’s already got everything.

Most exciting player at his age I may have ever seen.

id take edin dzeko back right now if up to me, but its up to pep so i dont know why i bothered to type that because never in a million years will he , lol
Dzeko doesn't at all fit our system - great striker, glad he's doing well, but disastrous for him and us both if he were once again in our side.

We need a pacy, excellent passer/dribber, preferably able to take on multiple defenders one-on-one who i unselfish and who can finish well. Height is a bonus for crosses but is not a requirement - big list of requirements - which is why it's so hard to find anyone better than Aguero.

Dzeko doesn't at all fit our system - great striker, glad he's doing well, but disastrous for him and us both if he were once again in our side.

We need a pacy, excellent passer/dribber, preferably able to take on multiple defenders one-on-one who i unselfish and who can finish well. Height is a bonus for crosses but is not a requirement - big list of requirements - which is why it's so hard to find anyone better than Aguero.
yep, dont disagree with any of that, just the old me cant stop thinking about the amount of crosses we put in that go to waste, not saying dzeko would bury them all but hed get a fair few in this side

What about Harry Kane? Could you imagine him and Pep having a conversation? Crikey, some huffing and puffing going on there. Que?
Tell you what, great shout!

Especially if Spurs don’t get into the CL next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.