Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all feels a bit like when you nearly impulse buy.. like when you nearly get a mercedes on finance when it’ll cost you more than your rent. Then you don’t buy it, think rationally and a few days later you thank god you didn’t buy it

or when you see the mince beef reduced to £1.23 , pick it up , carry past the £4.00 packs with 8 days left on it, stop, ...... think....and replace with the fresher putting down the slightly tinged and brown edge pack amongst the lamb and pork .

Bet Arsenal can’t believe their luck.

If they get Aubemeyang for the rumoured £60m then take away the £35m they are supposedly getting for Sanchez, they are effectively getting Aubemeyang and Micky for £25m.

If you value Micky at £25m, they are getting the pair for nothing.

I actually value Micky has a £40m player if in the right team.

Micky and Aubemeyang were lethal at Dortmund.

Clever chap that Arsene :)

So, there's still a chance?...

I don't know, but does anyone other than Sanchez?! My reading of what City have done is NOT "to end their interest" but to say that their interest will not go higher than the deal agreed in summer. It may be that Sanchez still accepts that but that Arsena won't accept the £20 million. The window is open for another two weeks plus - and Sanchez may convince them City's is the only offer HE is prepared to accept.

so mickyterapin in't in their squad so sanchez must be swamp bound, and tarquins are getting him and aubemeyang.

time for a transfer forum meltdow
why would we meltdown over who Arsenal sign up, I personally don't give a fuck. Don't give too much of a fuck about not getting Sanchez either if I'm honest. The position we are in as a club, we shouldn't be giving too much of a fuck about anything. We should be on the beach lapping it up.
Some of us act as like a bloke that's pulled a bird above our pay grade and we're constantly fretting that someone nicer looking and richer is going to come along and nick her off us.
Are they fuck. We,re the most handsome richest club in the world and what's more we've got a dick bigger than most.
She's going nowhere.

Could have been a ploy by the rags to drive the price up for us....if so we are not biting, hence offer still on the table.

If he’s hungry for City then he still has a choice.

I don't know, but does anyone other than Sanchez?! My reading of what City have done is NOT "to end their interest" but to say that their interest will not go higher than the deal agreed in summer. It may be that Sanchez still accepts that but that Arsena won't accept the £20 million. The window is open for another two weeks plus - and Sanchez may convince them City's is the only offer HE is prepared to accept.
So why brief the media that we are "pulling out?" It seems very final

Only to realize after a few days that every marquee player City targets from now on will simply point to their cross town rivals' wage bill for Sanchez.

Economics can be tricky eh?
So what? We got sane, Sterling, kdb who aren’t on those sort of wages. I’ll take those players any day over Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.