Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee07611017031f0f1885342fc530e6a3.jpg

or when you see the mince beef reduced to £1.23 , pick it up , carry past the £4.00 packs with 8 days left on it, stop, ...... think....and replace with the fresher putting down the slightly tinged and brown edge pack amongst the lamb and pork .

Spot on!

Bet Arsenal can’t believe their luck.

If they get Aubemeyang for the rumoured £60m then take away the £35m they are supposedly getting for Sanchez, they are effectively getting Aubemeyang and Micky for £25m.

If you value Micky at £25m, they are getting the pair for nothing.

I actually value Micky has a £40m player if in the right team.

Micky and Aubemeyang were lethal at Dortmund.

Tuchel next in line?

I don't know, but does anyone other than Sanchez?! My reading of what City have done is NOT "to end their interest" but to say that their interest will not go higher than the deal agreed in summer. It may be that Sanchez still accepts that but that Arsena won't accept the £20 million. The window is open for another two weeks plus - and Sanchez may convince them City's is the only offer HE is prepared to accept.
Boils down to whether Sanchez is an honorable man who values his word to another more than money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.