Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what is being reported now is true not only is it telling the footballing world what a twat Sanchez and his agent are but it also sends a message to others about future negotiations. Very clever move imo. If Sanchez does come to us it will be on the basis of what was agreed a few months ago. This one could run and run
100 pages a day 15 days could be close to 6000 pages by the end of the window AND still be at Arsenal :-)

67 goals for not good enough!

We can always improve, but Sanchez is not an improvement. He doesn't better a single one of our forward players, and to my mind you don't buy players at his age unless they do offer something significantly more. Would also have made a mockery of City's recent claims about Foden and Diaz been given a chance.
You're being silly now, he's better than Jesus & only a full fit on it Aguero would be better, were fighting on 4 fronts with one striker who's out of form .Sanchez was perfect for us & we can forget the Champions league with the squad as it is .

I've read some shit tonight but this tops the lot!
I'm from the States.

Across the pond, he's saying that he prefers Sane - not sure why "swap" enters in though. Is this not the English meaning of "swap Sanchez for Sane" - meaning I'd trade Sanchez for Sane?

Performances this season for Chile and Arsenal do not suggest that. If Kun has been out of form, then what about Sanchez. Sanchez has 7 goals. Kun has 13.

Sanchez is playing for a side he clearly doesn't want to be at and who screwed him over in the summer. He is also performing in a much lesser side and just like Kun, has performed at a high standard over multiple seasons unlike Sane and Sterling.

That's not a dig at out players btw, just pointing out that at the business end of the season you cannot afford you're key players to blow hot and cold like young players have a tendency to do.

For the record, Kun is a much better finisher than Sanchez but that is the only thing he is better than him at.

I'd swap Sanchez for Sane...
I wouldn't swap them but sure would like to have both. Think Sane could benefit from the competition.

I'm gutted we're missing out on Sanchez but not that club isn't bending over backwards. I expect Sanchez will wins trophies no matter which club he goes to and he will go to. Rags are just trying to buy the league paying crazy wages/fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.