Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably get stick but I can see why he has gone to United rather then City given the difference in wages/ signing on fee etc.

It is China money whilst still playing for a club in the Premier League who will challenge for trophies during his time.

Probably live in the same house as if he moved to City, go out same places etc.

Sanchez has not done anything awful, just something that annoys us blues.

It’s a scary benchmark and I think will lead to other players not wanting to sign extensions.

Wum

Just seen the debate with carragher and neville, shown on SSN. Carragher firmly in our court, neville cant work out the ethics of it all !!!!
You mean he couldn't work out why an extra £100k a week and a bung for his agent didn't sway him? PMSL.

Ratboy Neville displaying the morals of the sewer he’s crawled out of.
Hardly surprising the economics are beyond him!

What by throwing more money at him and his agent. Basically break our pay structure for a 30 year old who will last what another 3 years. A player who will walk into a team almost certain to win the league title and maybe more !!!!!!!

I don’t subscribe to this. He’s 29 and in 3 years he will be the same age as Silva now. Would you sell Silva now? Even if we did I say we could fetch £20m plus regardless.

I see where you're coming from but it's hardly arrogance when Sanchez stated last summer that he wanted to join us.

I can understand why the club has taken the approach it has and tried to do the deal the way it did.

The initial point I was making was that this is not some impressive move by us, we should have learned a lesson from the Alves situation not to take any players word for granted until the deal is done. That is all.

That deal seen us sign Danilo who despite being younger than Alves, is nowhere near his level. Hopefully, we don't end up doing the same with Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.