Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, clubs shouldn't pay a player's agent a penny - players should pay their agents from the cash an signing on fee they get.

I am surprised it is even legal. Conflict of interest and all that...

Also, if we signed him now we would have missed out on 1/2 a season of his supposed prime.

The older he gets the lower the package should be.
I think at the time we were not sure that the rest of the team would improve their finishing so our need for him is not as great as it was. I am disappointed that we have lost out but in Pep we trust.

:)

Funnily enough, I have spent a fair amount of time on WhatsApp tonight poking fun at a Gooner mate. He's happy Arsenal are now getting a fee for Sanchez.

We're also happy he's going. Been in poor form, sulky and disruptive.

If you do get him, he will want to play every game. Pep will have his man management skills tested.

City have basically called his bluff on this one. If he still wants to join us, he knows the offer on the table. There was no way in a million years the club were going to upset the applecart as far as the salary issue is concerned.

Imagine KDB and others and the damage it would create.

"Over to you Alexis" is what they're basically saying.

The salary issue is absolute nonsense and is just a convenient excuse to appease people. KDBs financial package will easily see him pocket more that £400k per week. I said this the other day but wages are just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to players finances. The easy to achieve bonuses and the signing fees is what really bunks their income up.

Oh please. You could as well compare him to Rooney. Would you want Rooney for 400k/week? Different players age differently. As much I have seen this season Sanchez is going down the Rooney road in this regard. Probably the reason he does not want to wait till summer even if it meant more money for him. His stock will drop fast.

Ok. So you can see that but Pep wanted him, Mourinho wants him, Conte wants him and no doubt other clubs such as PSG and Liverpool have expressed an interest. No one at those clubs can see his evident decline but you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.