Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like having a drink with someone, taking their number, arranging to meet next week in a bar, on arrival, you look through the windows to see two psycho nut jobs in a knife fight over your date!
See ya! byeeeeee!!!

Ok. So you can see that but Pep wanted him, Mourinho wants him, Conte wants him and no doubt other clubs such as PSG and Liverpool have expressed an interest. No one at those clubs can see his evident decline but you can.

When did Pep want him for 400k/week? When did Liverpool officially expressed their interest? Sorry, stop making things up. Pep is pulling out. Its you who thinks he is smarter than Pep.

And I dont care what Mou & United want. United did a lot of bad business in recent years. Rooney, Schweinsteiger, DiMaria, Mickey Mouse & Zlatan to name a few.

The salary issue is NOT nonsense when you are building a side. You have to have a structure not pay someone zillions cos he thinks he is the star.

That way you get one happy star and 10 other players who get frustrated and want their agents to up their deal or threaten to leave.

If you want a great side and team spirit you pay on merit from achievement.

If you want well paid egos....

You are United.

And those players were able to alter their game, and adapt, Giggs especially (spit)....I've not seen enough of Sanchez to say weather he could or couldn't change, but I don't see him playing in the Prem at 35 pulling the strings in midfield as he wont be playing or the wing or upfront that's for sure

It’s pure speculation though what he will be like in 3 years. That’s my point. Maybe you are right and he will decline. Maybe he won’t or he will adapt. He seems a clever enough footballer to me.

Revisit in 3 years.

I would. But I wouldn't shake on a deal and then go back on it. If he wanted the money, which is understandable, he should have kept his powder dry and waited till he had a few offers and picked the best one. He has proved himself to be greedy, stupid and an untrustworthy man not to be taken at his word. That is the problem for City, they feel betrayed and don't want to entertain him anymore IMO.

If Sanchez wanted big money and trophies, he'd sign for City. A no brainer. If he wants even more money and only a very slim chance of trophies, he'd go for Utd.

it was explained earlier on that if kev met every single target he would get to 350k a week but probably will not get there very often

According the that Belgian journalist who seems to be ITK for Belgian players, KDBs signing on fee alone for his new contract was rumoured to be over £10 million. That's before taking wages and bonuses into account.

I honestly don't think we have baulked at this transfer because we cannot afford to pay the demands Sanchez wants, its more a matter of principle over the change in demands from his agent.

Balague has basically just said that we are not prepared to be held to ransom over the wages. United willing to make sanchez the 4th best payed footballer on the planet

They can have him

According the that Belgian journalist who seems to be ITK for Belgian players, KDBs signing on fee alone for his new contract was rumoured to be over £10 million. That's before taking wages and bonuses into account.

I honestly don't think we have baulked at this transfer because we cannot afford to pay the demands Sanchez wants, its more a matter of principle over the change in demands from his agent.

That is exactly what this is. Sanchez and his agent agreed a deal in the summer which included wages etc etc...they now want more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.