Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised it is even legal. Conflict of interest and all that...
It's called duel representation and the majority of the time the player won't pay the agent a cent....as the club pay it....all the player is responsible for is the tax on the 5% of the final year of the contract that is the agents fee....in the tax mans eyes it's classed as a benefit in kind for services rendered...so basically if the player earns £12,000,000 he is responsible to pay tax on £600,000 which will be the agents fee

But in big transfer deals the Agent will ask the club for a big fee as in this deal if we're to believed is £5mil

That is exactly what this is. Sanchez and his agent agreed a deal in the summer which included wages etc etc...they now want more

We're going around in circles and it seems like you're missing my point.

I don't blame City for walking away when Sanchez changed his demands on a previously agreed deal. I've never said that I had a problem with that.

Where some blame can possible lie is the fact that we overplayed our hand in trying to force Arsenal into a reduced fee. The noises that we were happy to wait until the summer allowed United to jump in and offer more lucrative terms. If we would have bid £30 million at the start of the window then there is a good chance that we would have got Sanchez for the agreed terms.

That is the point I made and it looks like on two occasions players have slipped from our grasp to go to another side on better terms at the last minute.

The rags are desperate for a bit of credibility. Like the ugly git who can't get his end away, so has to pay for it, then deludely brag's about it to anyone who will listen.

I can't wait to see how the press report Sanchez move to utd, IF it happens that is.
I wonder how they will portray it.
Greedy bastard?
Listened to the little boy inside him?
Gone for trophies?
We've set the scene with our comment about the agreement Sanchez had with us.

bingo,it was agreed we would come back for him at the terms agreed and he stupidly tried to play us off with the rags for more,thick mercenary and we have said fuck off,well done city

We should be the last club having a pop at players for joining clubs for more money.

Never said Pep wanted him for £400k a week. Don’t put words in my mouth. But he clearly wanted him for £60m and he would have been amongst our higher earners without a shadow. Are you denying that?

Sorry, you are living in the past. 400k/week are on the table and to discuss anything else is just a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.