Alternative striker options

Sounds like a typical Bayern target this lad. German international, young and they love picking off the cream of that division. Do you think RBL would consider a sale to us? Or are they in a position of strength finically to keep the wolves from the door.
No doubt Bayern are watching him. RBL are not short of a bob or two due to being owned by Red Bull and they are getting the Naby Keïta money from Liverpool in the summer. Plus they are in the champions league. They are currently 2nd in the league but their form has been a bit scratchy however Werner has been excellent again after his breakout season last year. They play similar to us and I think Werner would fit in really well and apparently he's good mates with Sane as they have played together since kids though the German sides. Would be difficult but if there's a chance hopefully we will be all over him

No doubt Bayern are watching him. RBL are not short of a bob or two due to being owned by Red Bull and they are getting the Naby Keïta money from Liverpool in the summer. Plus they are in the champions league. They are currently 2nd in the league but their form has been a bit scratchy however Werner has been excellent again after his breakout season last year. They play similar to us and I think Werner would fit in really well and apparently he's good mates with Sane as they have played together since kids though the German sides. Would be difficult but if there's a chance hopefully we will be all over him
Just reading a little about them and it seems they are our German parallel. Backed heavily financially and the rest of so called ‘traditional’ clubs owners don’t like it. It doesn’t seem a futile concept to be enquiring about the lad. His potential, especially if I consider what Pep could bring to his game, looks fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.