England Ladies Team manager (Phil Neville)

They should be looking at managers in the womens league or someone with inteligence at reading of the game, which chuckle hasn't

emma hayes at chesea for me, as it would weaken a rival at the same time

From what I gather, they did but they've all turned them down. Still must be a better option than Neville though.

We have a monopoly on starters for the England Women's team. Chuckle 2 gets the job - I wonder how many would still figure? He certainly can't pick MANUre women!! Wonder whether he'd go for Dippers or Arses!
ken.jpg

They should be looking at managers in the womens league or someone with inteligence at reading of the game, which chuckle hasn't

emma hayes at chesea for me, as it would weaken a rival at the same time

Good shout that.

Like Cushing she's had success in the game and knows it upside down.

If the players agree that Chuckle 2 is as bad as we think, could there be some sort of player revolt? Would the players have the guts to suggest he's only been appointed because of who he played for rather than due to any meaningful experience.

If the players agree that Chuckle 2 is as bad as we think, could there be some sort of player revolt? Would the players have the guts to suggest he's only been appointed because of who he played for rather than due to any meaningful experience.

I reckon our Steph would tell them to get fucked.

FFS - BBC reporting that P Neville is now "on the verge" of becoming the women's team manager.

A ludicrous decision if it’s true.

What has the ugly fucker ever achieved in football management, apart from helping gollum turn PL champions into a team that finished seventh the following season?

Hardly a glowing recommendation for leading one of the top international teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.