Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh of course. I agree with this, I just don't think our depth is as good as we thought (though to be fair that'll happen every season)
It isn't, I agree. But seeing as our financial position is strong and our recruitment policy finally seems to have got it's arse in gear I think we can expect the situation on that front to improve.

Everyone laughs at Castles but I have to say this guy is just as bad. He is the Spanish football correspondent for the biggest sports network in the country. Jeez.

But isn't that a potential situation that a lot of City fans were alluding to and one of the reasons put forward as to why we shouldn't have gone for him?

Well played City.
I suspect that Txiki will get all the blame for this,but at the end of the day both Khaldoon and Soriano have played a blinder.
Fuck off to all you fucking money grabbing agents and moreso all you last yearly "lets grab what we can" players.You are the losers NOT City !!

If Sanchez is coming in to replace Aguero, fine. If not, He's redundant. I'd rather have Sane, Aquero and Sterling on the pitch over Aguero, Sanchez and Sterling. Something has to be done about the defense. Stones and Otamendi are going to get exposed something awful in Champions League unless City can hide them with ball possession. The offense will be fine with or without Sanchez and Jesus comes back in a couple of weeks, not months.

Well played City.
I suspect that Txiki will get all the blame for this,but at the end of the day both Khaldoon and Soriano have played a blinder.
Fuck off to all you fucking money grabbing agents and moreso all you last yearly "lets grab what we can" players.You are the losers NOT City !!

What about if Sanchez has a change of heart and comes back cap in hand? Or is that it?

We won't know whether this was a good decision till we see the table 12-15 months from now.

I'm surprised Real Madrid haven't come in for him given the state they're in.

We created our own problems defensively for sure, but Aguero was anything but "OK" on Sunday, he was dreadful until the last 5 minutes, and wasted a chance for us to equalise even then (and I don't mean the header), one of his worst performances in a blue shirt, selfish and shit for me, and I'm still a fan of his.
Sorry but I have to didagree. To score he relies on service. There was not enough service to score his career average of around 1 in 3. Others were far worse.

Your previous post which slags off Sergio Sterling and Sane makes any other posts from you completely meaningless. I would call you a brainless fuckwit if it wasn’t against the code of conduct

Haven't dragged Sterling or Sane at all. Just that Alexis is better currently which I'm sure the majority would agree with. Learn to read mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.