Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been critical of Leroy in the past, especially when I think he is a bit sloppy. I thought he was brilliant today and showed a fantastic attitude. Him and Kev never let up, chasing, never let their heads drop for a second. Great goal too. Bodes well for the future.

I have been critical of Leroy in the past, especially when I think he is a bit sloppy. I thought he was brilliant today and showed a fantastic attitude. Him and Kev never let up, chasing, never let their heads drop for a second. Great goal too. Bodes well for the future.

Off the ball, he's still soft but improving game-by-game compared to the state he was in when he first joined us.

On the ball, he is one of the best players in the world and was probably our best player today along with Kev and Kyle. Gundogan had his moments too.

Not as much publicity on it after the game but during I was honestly pissed off at the commentators. Over here at least they kept going on about how Karius should have done better. I agree, he should have done better; but at the same time, that shot from Sane was a fucking rocket and would've given every keeper in the league trouble at the least.

Not as much publicity on it after the game but during I was honestly pissed off at the commentators. Over here at least they kept going on about how Karius should have done better. I agree, he should have done better; but at the same time, that shot from Sane was a fucking rocket and would've given every keeper in the league trouble at the least.
To be fair, they were pressing the same agenda that they did with Karius with Ederson too on the 1st goal until it became clear it was just a very good shot from Oxlade-Chamberlain. Whilst I'll be the first to say Tyler in particular is a bit of a dick I think they're trying to create (unnecessary) talking points rather than being genuine.

If you watch enough games you'll notice Tyler does this a lot (VAR recently), and Neville too. It's why I suspect Carragher doesn't get big games ahead of Neville as he's the far more open minded and less controversial of the two.

Agree with the bolded though, my one and only post in the match thread was on page 1 and you can see what I think of Tyler

It would've been a remarkable save to keep that out but the narrative is that Liverpool have shit keepers so every goal they concede will be on them in some form or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.