United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was forced to Watch the ManUre game against Stoke tonight as my two stepsons are rags (at least they’re not my blood). I just loved all those empty seats. They’ll be so lost now because they have nothing left to ridicule us on as they have only had that now for the last few years because they can’t compete with us on the pitch anymore. And that on top of the figures released by the police last week that Shited fudge their crowd figures more than any other team in the premiership, 10-15,000 each game. And the only full house they’ve had this season was when we visited to wipe the floor with them. Can’t wait for the next time I hear some deluded fool going on about the Emptyhad, as I’ll stand proud and ask what he thinks of the Emptyford????
Unsold Trafford

Posted without comment....

14mg7ww.jpg

Shit folks, Pogba says they’re going to catch us.

May as well pack up and go home.

Lol after the Derby it was 11pts difference and seemingly all was lost.
Fast forward 7 games and the points difference now up to 12pts and it’s game on.
We’ll need to be on our toes come the end of February when we are 20pts clear and they make their final push for the title!

So basically. after we've played our hardest game of the season and Utd their easiest (at home against a free-falling manager-less Stoke) - it's game on again?
Wouldn't it be funny if they got beat at Burnley - game off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.