Garry Cook takes role at Wigan Athletic

Does he still buy fans beer in the pubs on aways....great way to connect and chat footie.

I'd missed this thread first time round. Top bloke but due to being with City wasn't allowed any gaffs by the media (not condoning the email issues but I'm not sure it was sackable either).

I don’t think it was the fact that he sent the email, as disgusting as it was, IMHO. It was that he initially lied about having sent it, which was his undoing.

Harry Cook did a lot of great work for City and he is a major reason why we are where we are today.

Thanks for the replies. I do remember the Onuoha email that forced him to resign. I remember the “Man Utd HOF” gaffe as well having read Uwe Rosler’s autobiography from when he was our manager. He only had good things to say about him, apparently he was working hard to unite the connection between club and his former players which had been lost previously. It’ll be strange (and nerve wracking) to enter a world without the Whelan family, but if someone with the resume of Cook is to take control then it must mean that these people know what they’re doing and must have a plan. Rumour is they are involved (or own) the betting company that sponsor you in Asia (K8). Would make sense if that were the case, some mutual friends at City could easily have put the two parties in contact.

What's this terminal leg issue you're referring to, has someone broken a bone.

He did some really good stuff at City. Nobody has mentioned his mega effort in getting CFA off the ground. Let's hope he has learned not to play the big "I am", but gets on with the job. All City fans will wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.