Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are rinsing united = £30m + £30m player
Sanchez is rinsing United = £400k + £5m signing on
Sanchez Agent rinsing United = £5m/£10m signing on

All in all I think it’s unrealistic for Sanchez who is good, but not THAT fucking good. United stink of desperation. For those who are disappointed Just think about what you are asking the club to do !! It’s absolutely farcical money, Messi money !!
And it's all inflationary. If the transfer to united goes through, then adjust "Messi money" upwards by 100k a week.

this ^^^absolutely

Plus our team thrives on harmony, I think caving in and doing this deal would be bad for morale . United are going to have a lot of unhappy forwards like Rashford, martial, lukaku . Always trying to fit square pegs in round holes. This guy could be free and clear in just a few months but he can’t even wait that long !! Our game relies on heavily on patience and focus and this guy is nothing but rashness and chaos.

You pay what you NEED. Do we need to pay an overall package that's 2nd to say a Neymar deal albeit over 3 years for someone to take the pressure off Aguero and Sane for a few weeks whilst Jesus gets back? No.

Do United have bigger problems with Rashford, Lukaku, Ibra not getting into games regulary? Yes. So they pay what they need.
You pay what you need if you want to be taken advantage of time and time again.

If you have a bit of common sense you take a few more things into account. Current squad, wage structure, resale value, alternative signings etc.

All in all I think it’s unrealistic for Sanchez who is good, but not THAT fucking good. United stink of desperation. For those who are disappointed Just think about what you are asking the club to do !! It’s absolutely farcical money, Messi money !!
All day long. Bang on.

Joining the Rags, at this stage, means he is joining purely and simply for the money, there is no other reason.
Any 'Mercenary' comments labelled at us, can now be shoved right up their fundaments, if he does.

I really wanted him at the club think he is a fantastic player. Not really bothered what we payed for him because it's not my money. Do I trust the club to make the right decision, yes I do. We all know if we had been willing to cough up he would of been ours. The club have a wage structure and they have decided it was not worth breaking on this occasion, it will hurt to see him at the swamp if that's where he ends up. I think in the end it comes down to how desperate you are to pay the money and it is apparent that over clubs are more in need than we are. I'm sure the club will we working on a plan B even if they don't have one at the moment. We wanted him before the season started and we haven't done to badly without him. It hasn't weakened us but one of our rivals will be stronger. If you had a choice would you have swapped Sane, Sterling or Jesus for Sanchez, I wouldn't so I don't think we are to badly off, and are probably the envy of most teams. We will have to limp to the league title with Kun scoring the goals required, could be worse couldn't it.

And it's all inflationary. If the transfer to united goes through, then adjust "Messi money" upwards by 100k a week.

You can’t keep inflating the market for bang average players though ! Where will it end ? You don’t pay what you have to, you keep within the structure of your budget ! You think of the players you have, you think of FFP which is still alive and well. Man united have utter clowns running that club, they are paying over 100 odd million for a guy out of contract in 4 months who is 29.
We need to keep our feet on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.