Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a similar feeling here, PB. There are too many briefings going on. There's a different story playing out behind the scenes and my guess is that City know the player only wants them and know that they can "stick" if the player refuses all other moves. That leaves Arsenal with two choices: accept our offer or keep the player. I've a feeling this one isn't over yet.

It's 6am, the party is dead but you lot are still thinking there's a chance of taking home a stunner.
The only thing waiting to be noshed is a kebab on the way home. Accept it.

I think £125k- £150k a week basic then performance related clauses based on appearances, goals in each individual comp, assists. Each trophy he helps us win. To make it to a max £250k a week if he meets those targets.

That’s more than enough

I live in the same building as Mkhitaryan. Will leave a note on his white Lamborghini asking him to stay put.

Who is leading this saga then PB ? Is it being driven by arsenal or the player and agent ?
This is the thing no one knows....the Agent and Arsenal will be pushing him to the rags(more money etc) but at the end of the day it's what Sanchez wants but at the minute know one knows what he wants apart from Those close to it

I have a similar feeling here, PB. There are too many briefings going on. There's a different story playing out behind the scenes and my guess is that City know the player only wants them and know that they can "stick" if the player refuses all other moves. That leaves Arsenal with two choices: accept our offer or keep the player. I've a feeling this one isn't over yet.

Nah, sorry. He will go to the Rags. This is over for us and I just hope it does not come back and bite us on the derriere; even one of my (just) 17 year old daughters, who has not been tainted by Cityitis, said this morning: "we'll lose a striker (to injury) and Sanchez will score the winner in the Derby!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.