Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are. That's it. You've all figured it out.

The whole squad situation is a shambles compared to the league (since the league THIS season is the ONLY competition we will ever be in) and Pep needs to go before it gets any worse. Only Sanchez can save us, otherwise we're doomed. That's exactly what I think.

You surely can't be that closed minded.

So, the team is perfect in attack, no other rival club improving has any impact on us, will never be able to catch up to our level, nor should we be trying to improve nor win CL this season? Yes, because you are certain we're THAT far ahead?

Really?

Cheers.
cmon, city could spend the £40m now for a 29 yr old or wait until the wc produces the next young stars and we pay less for something that will last a lot longer. That's the future, players like Sane and Sterling and Jesus, not players like Aguero or fkin Sanchez especially at a ridiculous amount that is being asked by even Sanchez' agent! Let Utd do that shit, they will have no money left when it comes to buying the talent needed for the next 5 years.

Nah, sorry. He will go to the Rags. This is over for us and I just hope it does not come back and bite us on the derriere; even one of my (just) 17 year old daughters, who has not been tainted by Cityitis, said this morning: "we'll lose a striker (to injury) and Sanchez will score the winner in the Derby!".

But we still win the league

It's 6am, the party is dead but you lot are still thinking there's a chance of taking home a stunner.
The only thing waiting to be noshed is a kebab on the way home. Accept it.

I already have a bevy of beauties waiting at home to satisfy my every need, mate. That's the beauty of this situation.

It's difficult to read what peoples real intentions are. On balance I don't think City are interested as a statement like that damages the player's and agent's reputation, and if you have a genuine interest in signing the player, I don't think you publically humiliate him or portray him and his agent as greedy. However it could also be a City get tough in the transfer mkt and try and knock down the fee, and the players demands.

The bottom line is that while not cheap signing Sanchez now is a lot cheaper than signing Griezmann in the summer for example.
The alleged difference in wages being offered is 75k a week or roughly 4m a year. If he signs a 3 Yr contract that is 12m extra in wages. Hardly a game breaker when you consider Arsenal want 35m and any potential summer striker will be 100m.

So it is definitely about not wanting to break salary cap. If Sánchez were to wait until the summer I am sure we could give him 30m signing on fee and then his 275k a week salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.