Alternative striker options

Citizen Kane.
Worth it whatever we pay. Say £175m for him with further instalments of up to £50m based on goals scored would be worth it with a salary of £250k basic plus up to £150k in bonuses based on goals/assists/key-passes.

Citizen Kane.
Worth it whatever we pay. Say £175m for him with further instalments of up to £50m based on goals scored would be worth it with a salary of £250k basic plus up to £150k in bonuses based on goals/assists/key-passes.
Pay Spurs 300 million if need be. In the right team, he'll easily score 40+ goals in the league alone. We would be winning the prem every season for the next decade.

All day long this lad is the one for me. Think he’d be perfect for us.
Max Allegri (Juve's manager) on Dybala - "He cannot play centre-forward for a big club, where the distance to goal is much shorter. Just look at his best goals for Juve: they're often when he's running from deeper positions".

He's a replica of Aguero, picks up the ball from deep and dribbles past 3-4 players using pace/technique to score goals. That's not what we want. We need a CF who is a pressing maniac, has a solid first touch, good hold-up play and the pace and awareness to get into the box to latch onto any cross. Basically a Kane, Cavani or Lewandowski like player. Dybala would be as unfit for this team as Aguero.

Pay Spurs 300 million if need be. In the right team, he'll easily score 40+ goals in the league alone. We would be winning the prem every season for the next decade.

Trouble is, when it comes to showing that kind of money we don't seem to have the bollocks for some reason.

He'll end up at Real Madrid, and if he wants to go to them fair play to the lad, they have the prestige. But if he goes to the rags or Chelsea and we bottle getting into a bidding war then that's a huge lack of ambition and not planning for success in my opinion.

Max Allegri (Juve's manager) on Dybala - "He cannot play centre-forward for a big club, where the distance to goal is much shorter. Just look at his best goals for Juve: they're often when he's running from deeper positions".

He's a replica of Aguero, picks up the ball from deep and dribbles past 3-4 players using pace/technique to score goals. That's not what we want. We need a CF who is a pressing maniac, has a solid first touch, good hold-up play and always has the pace and awareness to get into the box to latch onto any cross. Basically a Kane, Cavani or Lewandowski like player. Dybala would be as unfit for this team as Aguero.

Or Sanchez.

Trouble is, when it comes to showing that kind of money we don't seem to have the bollocks for some reason.

He'll end up at Real Madrid, and if he wants to go to them fair play to the lad, they have the prestige. But if he goes to the rags or Chelsea and we bottle getting into a bidding war then that's a huge lack of ambition and not planning for success in my opinion.
He's not moving to rags or Chelsea anytime soon, unless both the clubs change how they want to play football. And yes I agree, we don't mind spending 200 million every season but we lack the bollocks to make that world record breaking signing. Kane will end up at Madrid this summer. Madrid are completely fucked this season. Benzema is done. Ronaldo is seriously declining. People often forget that he's 2 yrs older than Messi. In a couple of seasons, he'll be 34. Bale has been ravaged by injuries, much like Kompany. They need to overhaul their entire forward line.

I think Kane is the man but it would take unbelievable money and I’m not convinced we’d do that. We’ve got plenty of other areas to strengthen and I doubt we’d be able to afford him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.