Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Maybe we should put in a bid and fuck Arsenal about a bit.
just about the write that,i would spend the rest of the transfer window fucking up arsenals transfers and turning the heads of their players who are out of contract this season ,id make wengers last year at arsenal a fucking misery , and if it was upto me I would have an arsenal fuckup manager working for me :)just to fuck about with arsenals heads :)

The guy could quite easily play for Real Madrid. He's miles ahead of Benzema in my opinion. Why he's going to Arsenal when he's already at a better club is beyond me.

The guy could quite easily play for Real Madrid. He's miles ahead of Benzema in my opinion. Why he's going to Arsenal when he's already at a better club is beyond me.

Benzema is one of the most underrated players in world (at least by fans - his managers, teammates etc all see his quality).

Agreed on Arsenal, unclear why he's so unsettled at Dortmund, if he did go to Arsenal it would surely be for financial reasons. I'm surprised the rags and Chelsea didn't go in for him when he was up for sale in the summer at a price well below what they paid for Morata and that donkey Lukaku.

If we are planning to move Aguero on in the summer, Aubameyang would be as good an option as any other

Think this guy would look great in a Pep side. Just watched some BVB highlight and gutted to see Jadon Sancho doing so well in his first start for them....think he could have been world class for us in a few years....

I think some of our fans underestimate what a major factor mentality and attitude is when we purchase players. I saw that Barca docu and Txiki was brutal, some lad wanted more cash and had not really earned it, he got told to fuck off basically. So just getting above your station a bit and not focusing fully on the footy already knocks you way way down any list he may have. The idea of players who love the adoration from social media/partying more than the footy coming here would make Txiki cry blood with rage.

The fact their owner has been forced to say "no fuckin idea what he is doing" tells me this is as likely to happen as Nelson getting his bloody eye back.
Thanks TCIB,
Thats a blast from the past, I haven’t heard that saying for a long time. It’s one of those sayings my grandfather used too use, whenever we asked for something he’d say, yes when Nelson gets his eye back!
Just gave me a smile, the little things and all that.

I think some of our fans underestimate what a major factor mentality and attitude is when we purchase players. I saw that Barca docu and Txiki was brutal, some lad wanted more cash and had not really earned it, he got told to fuck off basically. So just getting above your station a bit and not focusing fully on the footy already knocks you way way down any list he may have. The idea of players who love the adoration from social media/partying more than the footy coming here would make Txiki cry blood with rage.

The fact their owner has been forced to say "no fuckin idea what he is doing" tells me this is as likely to happen as Nelson getting his bloody eye back.
Any link to that documentary? Would like to watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.