The “Gazumped by United” thread .....

What this deal shows to me is that Jose has won versus Woodward on transfer policy and I reckon down the not too distant future Utd will regret this.

Lets see in the summer when he again wants over £300 million to squander what happens

. . . . . . unless City has discovered the art of human cloning of course . . . . .

I wonder how long it would be before Uefa, at the behest of Señor
Gill, would have in place a system of FPC - Fair Play Cloning, that limited to City only being able to clone the likes of Tal Ben Haim, Bernardo Corradi or the version of Mccmamamamamananammmdmanaman that we had, whilst The Dippers had ten Billy Liddels, The Arse had ten Bergkamps, Haringey had ten John Whites, and The Swamp Donkeys has ten Duncan Edwardses

If Jose has forced Woodward's hand (and let's not forgoet he has f**ked up less than the previous 3 managers have done of late) then it would mean that they would be out to beat us on every transfer we try to make and if they suceed in that, then it might be Jose who has the last laugh, shite tatics otheriwse.

We are not the Arsenal of the North, we are a club that is aiming to be the best, we might as well relfect this with our transfer policy.

You need to have a lie down.

It is one player. One I may add we have not missed in the slightest

I happy City have took this stance on the money.

Fuck him the greedy midget.

You sound like someone playing Fifa 2018. Good luck with that in the real world.

I seen us spunk money on shit like Bradbury, Jo etc.

I seen us spend very little money on the likes of Dave Phillips who wanted to come to us and were awesome.

It happens. City move on

It’s not as much the money it is the fact we had already agreed the deal and they then wanted to change it.

If Jose has forced Woodward's hand (and let's not forgoet he has f**ked up less than the previous 3 managers have done of late) then it would mean that they would be out to beat us on every transfer we try to make and if they suceed in that, then it might be Jose who has the last laugh, shite tatics otheriwse.

We are not the Arsenal of the North, we are a club that is aiming to be the best, we might as well relfect this with our transfer policy.

There are no bottomless pits. If United spunk huge amounts of their salary bill on Sanchez it will have implications elsewhere- you can’t spend money twice. Jose might have gotten his own way here - but he’s not in it for the long haul and slowly but surely he’s alienating himself from those in power at OT. Uniteds squad unlike ours needs a huge overhaul and in the present market that is gonna cost - so I’m not at all worried - we need to add a couple of very good players each summer from now on - to maintain a very good squad - if you only need two players - you can pay top dollar and get the best.

let this thread be a lesson to you all,NO jinx threads in future

Jonny Evans is coming isnt he
baby-sad-face.jpg

Got to say, as gazumpings go, this one is fairly impressive. "So they're paying you £200k for this house? I'll pay you £400k, buy you a new place, and do the removal for you. That'll show 'em"

I think city should just start leaking info that we are targeting crap players for insane amounts of money.

Man city targeting aerial maestro Andy carrol for 50 million

And what will follow is

Man united readying 65 million bid for man city target carrol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.