Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best players are always going to have loads of offers, which may cause dithering etc
The Bony's and Mangala's of this world will never cause a problem. Except on the pitch.

We don’t just sign Bony’s or Mangala’s though do we?

Exactly.

Some people on here are doing the same 'moral standpoint' argument that other fans did to us over the past decade.

Does it bother you ?

Did it bother you when we did it ?

It's clearly our managment's strategy now, and the deal won't be done on the terms Sanchez/ agent are asking for . It's really quite simple imo.

Kun,no.Yaya yes.

We have signed plenty to get where we are.
Mercenaries don't stay at clubs for 7+ years. To call one of our greatest ever players - a man that scored the winner in the s/f and final of our first trophy for many, many years, who took the Newcastle match by it's balls when it was drifting away, who stayed on on one leg to set up Zaba v QPR, who scored a screamer to equalise in the LC Final v Sunderland, who powered over 20 goals and was unplayable in a league winning season, who scored the winning pen in another cup final, and who could have signed for much much more money in China this season but opted to stay on on reduced terms to help out City for one more year - to call him a mercenary is just mindless and in bad taste.

It's fuck all to do with the money, if he had 2.5 years left we'd undoubtedly pay it.

It's the fact that Sanchez agreed wages and terms and has now gone back on his word, you think we should just give in whilst i and others don't. It's not like we're offering him peanuts as it is.

He'll upset the wage structure that has been brought down and tbh, is he really that good to do that? I'm sure i'm not the only one who can see him having a paddy if someone doesn't poass to him, let his ego go join the other fuckers down the road.

To me far too many on here are upset that he may end up at the rags and that's why it's the pay him what he wants bollocks that's getting spouted. If it was us or Barcelona for example i doubt most would give a fuck and would back the clubs stance on this.

I agree. I'm glad we walked away when the agent walked back on the deal.

I'm not going to grandstand about it though like we're pious and better because of it.

That's what the ****s in Salford and Arsenal did for almost the past decade.

The other thing that doesn’t make sense is why do they bid 35 when all they’re competing with is our 20m offer? Surely the sensible bid would be 21m just to get to talk to the player and then offer him their mega salary?
Because Arsenals asking price is £35mil....the rags have met the valuation

we agreed a deal ,he was happy to sign ,then arsenal fucked about ,we must of said to him deals still in place either jan or summer, his agent has gone around telling people he will get xyz from city can you beat it ,united have beat it ,his agent has come back to us for more money and weve told him to fuck off,I'm more than happy with that, don't get me wrong I would of loved sanchez at city,but fuck him.

Mercenaries don't stay at clubs for 7+ years. To call one of our greatest ever players - a man that scored the winner in the s/f and final of our first trophy for many, many years, who took the Newcastle match by it's balls when it was drifting away, who stayed on on one leg to set up Zaba v QPR, who scored a screamer to equalise in the LC Final v Sunderland, who powered over 20 goals and was unplayable in a league winning season, who scored the winning pen in another cup final, and who could have signed for much much more money in China this season but opted to stay on on reduced terms to help out City for one more year - to call him a mercenary is just mindless and in bad taste.

Good post. I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.