Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great if we could get a deal agreed to either bring him in now or mutually agree to a deal in the summer a la Naby Keita. I'm just curious how many new players we'll actually bring in this window and the next.

Would be great if we could get a deal agreed to either bring him in now or mutually agree to a deal in the summer a la Naby Keita. I'm just curious how many new players we'll actually bring in this window and the next.
I think we will for sure bring in a replacement for Yaya, and at least one CB (one replacing Mangala and possibly another replacing Kompany).

Definitely makes sense to go for him in this window. We're one injury to Fernandinho away from disaster and delaying until the summer will only result in a bidding war with United.

He can’t be the fizziest drink in the fridge then can he !

Not if he actually meant it, but I suspect it's more to do with keeping his options open than genuinely seeing the choice between Mourinho and Pep as a difficult one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.