Jack Rodwell

As far as I’m aware I don’t think his attitude can be questioned, certainly not at City. He was really keen and was desperate to impress when he arrived. He made a couple of mistakes that unfortunately directly led to goals and then he had a string of injuries that he couldn’t shake. He joined us to win trophies and if he had been able to realise his potential he would have done in my opinion.

Still think he could have been a decent player if it wasnt for his injuries. If they went down this year he would have been on £60kpw in league one...

according to the news today the Mackems are awaiting for a response from Rodwell and his agent to their agreement to the suggestion his contract should be cancelled. Seems the Rodwell side are hoping to get a pay off to walk away from £5m future earnings

according to the news today the Mackems are awaiting for a response from Rodwell and his agent to their agreement to the suggestion his contract should be cancelled. Seems the Rodwell side are hoping to get a pay off to walk away from £5m future earnings
I play dominoes with a massive Sunderland fan and it was only last night he told me about this situation with Rodwell.
The Club literally don`t have a pot to piss in and they are trying their best to get rid of 2 other players for the same reason (high wage earners).
My mate is adamant Sunderland will end up in League 1 by the end of the season.

I play dominoes with a massive Sunderland fan and it was only last night he told me about this situation with Rodwell.
The Club literally don`t have a pot to piss in and they are trying their best to get rid of 2 other players for the same reason (high wage earners).
My mate is adamant Sunderland will end up in League 1 by the end of the season.

great move by Coleman then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.