Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me you sound a great laugh to have a pint with. When did I say he's been perfect. Tool.

You didn't, you just pointed to a load of reasons to claim he wants a mercenary which were completely irrelevant to him being a mercenary. Scoring goals at Wembley doesn't mean he didn't come for the money. You also avoided the shite he has brought to the club off the pitch too. It's fine I know many are very sensitive over Yaya so it is impossible for a reasonable debate to take place.

Can't wait for the padlock to appear on this thread. I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame but it's boring the pants off me.
Ditto. I don't want to look, but I keep feeling that I should.

What is that? Compulsion? Addiction? Whatever it is, it can't be healthy.

No one is saying sit back, relax and hope things go well far from it.

The problem is keeping that team spirit and togetherness. This current team has got us in a position no other team in this country has ever been in before at this stage in a season and they deserve the chance to finish the job. By bringing a player in like Sánchez at this stage in the season and paying him substantially more than the players here already you’re bound to make them resentful.

How would you feel if you made your company a lot of money only for them to get a new starter coming in who is paid substantially more than you? You’d be pissed off, unmotivated and probably look at leaving at the next opportunity like most people.

If not you’re a bigger fuckwit than most on here already think you are.
You should have just posted your closing sentence mate.

Dont need Sanchez IF Jesus only a couple of weeks from coming back from injury, even if it is a month before back to full fitness. We have played some of the best football I have ever witnessed and with the right players back I am sure it wont be long before we get back on track. Sanchez is a good player and I have to say he would have been brilliant for us. As people have stated he had already agreed a deal and I believe that this transfer saga has been instigated by Wenger not wanting to sell to us "again". If Sanchez goes to the rags I will be disappointed of course, just as I will be disappointed if any decent player joins them. For me the rags are getting desperate and think they are getting one over us when in fact all they are doing is affirming what we already know they are chequebook management.

I know. It's staggering. I still wont believe Sanchez jumping ship to the rags until it's official. Don't believe a word the press say tbh anymore. Not even our members. The press know f all because City don't tell them anything and why should they
mmmmmm - Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.