Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up his game when we play them at home first. I think scoring against them is an important step. He has missed a few open nets against them in CC and PL.

The one in the Prem he was hacked down by Milner. Let's be fair here.

Been a fučking tremendous player for us this season. Some of you lot are a fucking embarrassment. I suppose you’ve never had a bad day at the office?

Don't think anyone has said hasn't been having a great season.

He still went missing at Anfield, as he has done previously.

The one in the Prem he was hacked down by Milner. Let's be fair here.

Player performances - Raheem Sterling - last post Rolee Lol

Yeah harsh saying he should have scored when getting taken out from behind, Fernandinho missed the chance straight from it which was criminal! His misses at Wembley against them though was pathetic, I'd imagine if them chances fell to him now they would be buried or at least on target.

Player performances - Raheem Sterling - last post Rolee Lol

Yeah harsh saying he should have scored when getting taken out from behind, Fernandinho missed the chance straight from it which was criminal! His misses at Wembley against them though was pathetic, I'd imagine if them chances fell to him now they would be buried or at least on target.
Agree, the Wembley miss was awful.

Stop stalking me.

I’ll give you the last one but not Silva’s. He was very poor all game (like Raheem). A skied shot from 30yards in the last minute of extra time was pretty typical of his average contribution.
Eh? Seriously, what game were you watching?
Bernardo came on on 71 minutes and turned the whole game in its head. He could get past Robertson (inside or outside) this sucked in Milner who was also bamboozled - resulting in KDB getting space AND Aguero getting service. Coupled with Liverpool being shattered we were suddenly bossing the game.

The booing is unparalleled in my experience . I find it embarrassing that grown men would act with such venom and animosity. I feel for Raheem but it does not him becoming a top sportsman IMO.

Bernardo was superb when he came on and once again showed that many on here are far too quick to judge a player, especially when it's a negative opinion.

What a time to be a blue. Let's just turn it on now and destroy our next opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.