Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me is the fact that we are still thin on the ground imho.We struggle immensely when we attempt to rest our regular first team players Wolves H Bristol City H and Leicester A being examples. This window was /is a chance to kick on and make a good season into a great one At Anfield we looked mentally gone when they went in front and looking at the bench .well it didnt inspire with the exception of Merlin who was clearly not fit enough Whatever the thoughts on Sanchez we are struggling to score goals all negotiating should have been done and £35 Mill for him given on jan 1st and United wouldnt have a sniff As it stands 1-2 players are vital to give us the lift we need To much is being put on KDB at present
I'm sorry but did I just read we are struggling to score goals?

My guess is that they need Miki's wages off the book first. They may have "already" re-allocated big nose+miki's wages to Sanchez.

Otherwise manu could get into trouble with that new FA wages rule that no more than 7% pay increase overall over previous year. This would be an issue especially if they are intending on bringing in someone like Griezmann next season - apparently, he is asking manu for £400k/week. Maybe fake Ronaldo too.
So are manu looking for a straight swop or is cash involved

I'm sorry but did I just read we are struggling to score goals?

Exactly - hardly are we - and we scored 3 at Anfield the one game we lost.

9 times out of 10 that wins the game there.

We only did not because of the defence going gaga for a few minutes.

Not a lack of goals.

What worries me is the fact that we are still thin on the ground imho.We struggle immensely when we attempt to rest our regular first team players Wolves H Bristol City H and Leicester A being examples. This window was /is a chance to kick on and make a good season into a great one At Anfield we looked mentally gone when they went in front and looking at the bench .well it didnt inspire with the exception of Merlin who was clearly not fit enough Whatever the thoughts on Sanchez we are struggling to score goals all negotiating should have been done and £35 Mill for him given on jan 1st and United wouldnt have a sniff As it stands 1-2 players are vital to give us the lift we need To much is being put on KDB at present
sanchez demanded higher than what was agreed for him and his agent and tried to play us off against the rags,we have said fuck off,we offered 20m which for a 29yr old with 5 months left on his contract which is a fair bid,he has fucked it up not us,gave his word to a deal and broke it,keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.