Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure there is a contradiction between having a great goal difference, and missing sitters to be fair. We have been wasteful with our chances in some games.
every team misses chances,we are scoring just fine,could do better yes but compared to the other teams well out in front

That would be the ultimate, wouldn't it? Watching Sanchez and Wenger having to kiss and make up.
I would literally wee myself laughing if he ends up staying there,if he goes to the rags that doesn't bother me,maureen will ruin him
I wanted him and am disappointed in him but i'm over it already

I can actually see Maureen and Sanchez falling out quite quickly - both self opinionated, childish and emotionally immature - sparks should fly pretty soon at the first sign of adversity as they both like to apportion blame to anyone around them. Made for each other those two
Add him to the other ego's and it could be fun to watch for sure

It wasn't a lack of goals that cost us at Anfield and goal scoring hasn't been a problem, If we were drawing 0-0 every game then maybe so. Teams defend in numbers, teams make scoring goals more difficult and thats football. We have enough up top to win trophies this season and once the defence is back to its solid best, then 3 4 or 5 scorlines will resume.

Sanchez had his chance but fucked it up and the club have dealt with it absolutely brilliantly and I want players here who play for our badge and want to win trophies, which are two categories that Sanchez doesn't fit into, so fuck him fuck his agent fuck the rags and fuck the media.

We will sign better younger and players that want to win things either this window and definitely in the summer. We will leave the rest chasing our shadow in the summer window.

If I was Miki lad I'd be askiñg for 400k a week from arsenal.
Personally I don't think he'll go to arsenal, I hope he rejects the offer and stays at maureens mardarses and stirs it up.

Karen when we have won the last two titles we had 4 quality forwards just saying we might be short i would be delighted if we continued to win games im not a whinger ive followed us through thick and mainly thin(80s 90s) As for Sanchez didnt City have a deal in place for this summer the fact that he wanted out before changed the goalposts

I'll love it if he ends up trophy-less and we win 'em all!

Big talent, little man (just like the Eye-gouger).

Karen when we have won the last two titles we had 4 quality forwards just saying we might be short i would be delighted if we continued to win games im not a whinger ive followed us through thick and mainly thin(80s 90s) As for Sanchez didnt City have a deal in place for this summer the fact that he wanted out before changed the goalposts
Sané, Sterling, Aguero, Jesus. That's 4. Different formation and system now, we're not playing 4-2-2-2 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.