Alternative striker options

Thank fuck it’s not to us

giphy.gif

We’re signing JFE.

We talked about him last night. Think he would be a superb singing for us. Can play across the front line and is absolutely rapid. Really good finisher as well. Apparently he's mates with Sane as they have played together since kids though the German national sides. Hes had a fantastic 18 months. Downsides is RBL really don't need to sell as they are not short of a bob or two due to being owned by Red Bull and they are getting the money from Liverpool in the summer due to the Keita deal. They are playing in the champions league and are 2nd in the German league. I think Bayern are probably watching him as well. £50M+ I reckon and that could easily go up if he has a good world cup

Thanks for that.

We talked about him last night. Think he would be a superb singing for us. Can play across the front line and is absolutely rapid. Really good finisher as well. Apparently he's mates with Sane as they have played together since kids though the German national sides. Hes had a fantastic 18 months. Downsides is RBL really don't need to sell as they are not short of a bob or two due to being owned by Red Bull and they are getting the money from Liverpool in the summer due to the Keita deal. They are playing in the champions league and are 2nd in the German league. I think Bayern are probably watching him as well. £50M+ I reckon and that could easily go up if he has a good world cup

Everybody is watching him - actually since years. Question is how good he is for a ball possession team. His biggest strengths is his speed - and instinct. We Bayern fans discuss him a lot but there is really different opinions how good he matches to a team that plays differently. No - he is not good on the wings.

A great finisher but not mobile enough for the way we play. Imagine him with those KDB whipped crosses though.

You mean - he does 3 goals per head each year and often they aren't even crosses? And great finisher - does not like the easy ones and is great with the difficult goals.

I guess you somehow have the wrong impression.

I have always liked Martial and under the right manager should fulfill his potential

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.