Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it is Txiki and to an extent Pep who know f**k all about how embassing this whole saga looks on our clubs (just when we are finally winning the respect of pundits and other fans) as well as how much strength in depth we need to win the f**king Premier League, let alone the f**king Cups and and the f**king Champions League.

I mean for f**k sake this is not f**king La Liga where the big teams take it easy when it comes to beating anybody that is not Madrid (both clubs) or Barcelona and thus save their energy for the Champions League. This is the f**king Premier League where every team is going to give you a hard time and is out to get you. There is a good reason why we are the few sides to have done this well in the league to date, which also the same reason why we have been strugging to beat great and legendary teams such as Huddersfield, Southampton, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Leicester City, Wolves, West Brom and Bristol City (1) while it is also the same reason why we lost to Liverpool (2)

(1) With all due respect for those clubs, we should be convincingly beating all of them, after all we are no longer a mid table side any more.

(2) A team which has no defence, a lack of quality defenders and a thin (if excellent) attack. Reguardless we should not be losing to teams such as them.

Nope, just a passionate city fan who is telling the cold hard truth about how f**king hard it is to reach the f**king top, especially when every other clubs wants to keep you down whatever the cost.

If you are going to criticise what I have written here, it would be nice to here what exactly you think about each of the points I have made rather than use "In Txiki I trust" justification. I mean lets face it no one player, manager, executive or owner is above criticism and/or accountablity (especially when they f**k up in a siutation such as this one), now matter how good overall they are in the job (1).

Otherwise you end up with badly run clubs like ourselves in the past, Blackpool, Coventry, Leeds, Newcastle United, Arsenal and Manchester United.

(1) Reguardless of their bottling over this, they still have a very good record overall both here and at Barcelona. However even the best tend to make mistakes...

With all due respect to both men, when they have won mutiple quadruples while playing league that has more than 3 strong teams in, then I would less unhappy about this saga. The fact is that they still underestimate what it takes to win the quadruple in a league that is tough and hard to dominate likes ours. Otherwise they would have signed a hell of a lot more WC players (including Sanchez) than they have done of late and we would have not have got Nolito and Bravo in the process.

I certainly know what club I am at, it is certainly not the Arsenal of the North nor the laughing stock of Manchester. That is why I am moaning so much.
Deary me, where the fuck did you pop up from?

Right, only just in from work. Seen on some news feeds that he's about to sign for the Rags. So, why is this thread still going, is there something my news feeds aren't telling me?

Listening to the radio driving home they said that mikiwhatshisname hasn’t even spoken to arsenal yet

I think it's very strange that his move to United has all the boxes ticked according to the press (fee, wages, etc.) and yet it's moving so slowly.

Right, only just in from work. Seen on some news feeds that he's about to sign for the Rags. So, why is this thread still going, is there something my news feeds aren't telling me?

Deep down we still have this wish he comes to city and back down on his idiotic wage demands

Granada Reports just said Chelsea now out too.

But Mourinho was very evasive about it and said the bland he is an Arsenal player could go anywhere sort of speech. Did not sound that imminent.

For the only deal on the table and mega bugs wanted this is taking a long time to go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.