Jadon Sancho

Ferguson's biggest mistake was failing to convince Pogba sign new contract with United imo, and I think Pep biggest one will be Sancho.

I know the club offered him a good package, but the Pep couldn't convince him to sign ( maybe because of the lack of assurances that he will play )
You cannot have an 18 year old dictating who the manager plays (I know that you are not suggesting that). All the squad have to accept that the manager cannot give guarantees and if they don't like it they can piss off, that's not the attitude we want to see in a team game. Players are offered terms and if fair they accept them or look elswhere and we don't know which of these motivated Sancho to move on but other 18 year olds will get games at City. Playing him against Wolfsburg is the equivalent of us playing a kid against Palace or Bournemouth, it will happen before the end of the season and it could have been Sancho.

Still gutted that he left, would have played a few games for us this season if he stayed. One of the biggest talents in the world imo

Didn't really know where to put this, but yeah...

Sancho's first start in the Bundeslgia. He's clearly an exceptional talent. He could've played plenty of games for us this season. Absolute shame he left as you can't deny that quality, even if you're not a fan of the kid. Special talent.

I watched the full game and wasn't as impressed as I would have been watching that tbh, but he did do well overall. Still needs to speed up his decision making in the final third.

Good video that. Looks very assured so early on.

Genuinely think England have a good team waiting for them in the 2020’s.

I watched the full game and wasn't as impressed as I would have been watching that tbh, but he did do well overall. Still needs to speed up his decision making in the final third.

You'll allow him any rawness given he's 17

You'll allow him any rawness given he's 17
100% definitely and he's great for his age, but I just don't think he's at the level of Foden or Diaz and I actually reckon Matondo has a higher ceiling, so people on here shouldn't be getting too upset, he's a fantastic talent and I wish he'd stayed, but we have lots like him.

The kid certainly must have belief in his own talent to both turn down Pep and to move abroad to a different league.

I was disappointed he left and think that it is easier to play his type of player than Foden or Diaz. I guess those two are more likely to get minutes given that he has left.

I wish him well with his career (until he joins rags/dippers/chavs).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.