Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them print what they want its us City fans who will have the last laugh and have a warm smug feeling at the end of the season.

Actually I think we will have a warm smug feeling about four games before the end of the season, if you see what I mean :)

That **** Ashton reckons we’ve been found out and he “feels a fraud for suggesting” we were one of the best teams of the PL era as we “only managed 22 undefeated”. Also said Ederson is full of mistakes and hadn’t been tested.

Normal service resumed.

Do you ever get the feelings some writers choose to write like tools, in order to create debate? Actually, I think few of them are capable of creating a good debate.

Do you ever get the feelings some writers choose to write like tools, in order to create debate? Actually, I think few of them are capable of creating a good debate.
Sunday Suppository a couple of weeks ago showed what goes through the majority of so called sports journalists minds. Henry Winter spoke that reporting should be about informing people and praising teams and I think it was Andy Dunn called that bollocks and it's all about managers calling each other **** that sells?

Sunday Suppository a couple of weeks ago showed what goes through the majority of so called sports journalists minds. Henry Winter spoke that reporting should be about informing people and praising teams and I think it was Andy Dunn called that bollocks and it's all about managers calling each other **** that sells?

Custis I think.

What do you expect.

One works for The Sun and the other The Times.

Of course. That's how it works. They aren' trying to inform, they're trying to generate revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.