Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 million would be good business tbh. Sell mangala and we're evens.

I feel a lot better about the deal if we can get him in for under £20 million, he won't be first choice has plenty of experience and can be used in games where we need to close out the match or where we are playing against a parked bus.

It would be funny if we were to offer him to Wenger as a straight swap for Sanchez and see if he would bite, then it would be over to Sanchez to make a choice :)

giphy.gif

My comments were more about Evans and believing we've made a number of errors over the last few days..(like many others have also said)..nothing more, nothing less...wasnt meant as a Sanchez debate, we have a thread for that....Leave it alone mate, cant be arsed having an argument with someone on the net!

Strange that you post so many inflamatory comments about the club if you are not prepared to back them up.

It’s not been hard to look good as a defender in that West Brom team.

A]the only thing they do is defend.

Pulis played 4 central defenders at the back at times I recall.
He's considered to be playing a level above his team mates in this West Brom team.

He was that highly rated at United that they were inundated with offer but decided to help WBA out.

Many rag fans were disappointed when he left and it's a view generally shared on red cafe. Didn't he have fitness issues at the time hence the lack of top class suiters rather than a perceived lack of ability?

Really hope he doesn’t take 6 so our eventual Toure/Ferna replacement can have a decent kit number. Thought I could relieve my OCD when we released Sagna, only for 3 to be taken by our RB. Fringe players should get shite numbers that reflect their role in the squad. Does my tits in!!
hahah I'd love an outfield player to wear #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.