Mario Balotelli

Legend.

Will always be in our hearts.

I wonder what Pep do with him and his talents?

On a free? Yes, please!

Would get the best ever chant going again.

Can you imagine the dressing room with him and Mendy in there!!

Anyway - love to read these comments from Mario. Regardless of anything else, we were the one set of supporters that he genuinely connected with.

I'd love to see a world where Pep gets through to him. He could literally be the best in the world. My head though knows it would be a disaster, Mario just doesn't have it in him to be a pro's pro and Pep demands so much.

Come back Mario... just bloody behave yourself.

Too much of a twinkle in the lad's eye for that!

I think that over the decades that I've been turning up to watch City there was never a period where my enjoyment was as high as it was when we had Mario. No tension in 323 if we hadn't scored inside the first ten - yer just knew he would light up a few seconds in a memorable way. Like, er, getting sent off or thumping one in off the post as the ball curled over his shoulder! And the pens! Each one worth the ST money on its own! If football was ever about entertainment, we feasted when Mario started.

Undoubted ability and truly one of life’s characters. But, I don’t think he’s got the tools to play in this side, sadly. Would he score goals? Hell yeah he would but his work rate wouldn’t be anything like the rest of the team. That said, it’d be fucking awesome if he sorted his shit out. I haven’t seen any reports of him doing anything particularly stupid over the last year or two so many he’s mellowed a little.

Either way, will go down in history as a City legend in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.