Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not a transfer to get excited about, but if Pep wants him lets give Evans a chance at least.

Unfortunately with this new fanboy generation of fans a transfer doesn't seem to be acceptable unless there is an 'o' on the end of the players name and he wears pink boots.

what are you on about fanboy fans.

Evans is a rag, decent defender and better than mangala but still a rag.

He come fans will get behind him as with other ex rags, but till them some light hearted piss taking of his suitablilty to wear our shirt is gonna happen.

Typical City I would say, more so than blindly not criticizing the club or refusing to voice dissapointment at the players targetted just to toe the line.

If JFE comes I will get behind him, for now though he's a red twat, and not cause he played for them, because he is one.

Some of the comments on here are starting to make my teeth itch!

Hands up anyone who would rather have Mangala above Evans?
As far as I can see, this is a replacement for the guy everyone loves to slag off.
Frankly it's a toss up. Mangler is faster and better at heading the ball, Evans more composed on the ball.

I actually think Nolito is a very good player just wasnt happy in Manchester

And I don't think we lost anything off his book value in the sale either. It was well worth a punt, it didn't work out, we moved on. I wish everyone else would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.