Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with Pep on this

I dont hate Evans. I`m even not arsed he Played for United. But, he was`nt good enough for United or any other team interested in winning stuff. Now miraculously he`s good enough for a team trying to fight on 4 fronts for trophies.

He`s managed 30 games in each of the last 2 full seasons playing in a defence that more often than not have 11 men behind the ball.

I wont be pissed of by missing out on Sanchez and him going to United but will but gutted if we make do with Evans who in my opinion is bang average. The only thing I will hate Evans for is being at our club.

If he was called Johnny Evansinho, an experienced player signed from some half decent outfit from Spain, with 60 odd international caps and 3 league titles under his belt we’d be calling it a savvy bit of business

Fuck me! Pep done amazing so far! He knows what he's doing. Give some slack. Cole schmiechael so fuckin what!

If he was called Johnny Evansinho, an experienced player signed from some half decent outfit from Spain, with 60 odd international caps and 3 league titles under his belt we’d be calling it a savvy bit of business
Nope.

Because that wouldn't change the fact that he'd be an expensive enough stop gap, and a back up to boot, on inflated wages that would scupper a future sale to a club at his actual level. As well as still leaving us having to upgrade the position in 6 months time for an even pricier outlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.