Carillion going bust

I heard that the ones on pensions may have to take a 20% cut in their pensions fucking great whatvtge fuck do those old people do now, I’d be straight round the execs and nick his car

Interestingly enough the Mail, Telegraph, Sun and Times didn't feature the story on their front pages in last nights paper review - indeed the Times leads with the UK to get the Bayeux Tapestry on loan - FFS they are so scared to reveal the truth...............pathetic.............

Interestingly enough the Mail, Telegraph, Sun and Times didn't feature the story on their front pages in last nights paper review - indeed the Times leads with the UK to get the Bayeux Tapestry on loan - FFS they are so scared to reveal the truth...............pathetic.............
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed it being downplayed by the media. And this fucking storm will be handy cover to bury the bad news.

" move along Tory voters .......... nothing to see here.........."
Indeed.

It's not like Carillon were one of their biggest doners, as I thank you they get some overpriced government contracts such as HS2....

Indeed.

It's not like Carillon were one of their biggest doners, as I thank you they get some overpriced government contracts such as HS2....

Fucking daft thing is one of their big competitors, Serco, who lost a tender for a £4bn contract to Carillion a couple of years ago warned they had under bid and would either have to come back for more dosh or fail to deliver - HMG ignored it. Tory Government AND Carillion auditors are in this shit up to their necks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.