Talksport

i've been on media blackout all day and probably the rest of the week as well
You don't strike me as the shithouse type Karen. Listening, watching and reading what they say when they stick the boot in is character building and makes victory all the more sweet, thinking of them all squirming in anger as we score goals, win games, lift trophies!

According to the TalkShite pundit Adam (professional northerner) Catterall;- United getting Sanchez is a real game changer and the 12 point deficit will disappear in no time with him closing down our defenders. WAW

Last edited:
You don't strike me as the shithouse type Karen. Listening, watching and reading what they say when they stick the boot in is character building and makes victory all the more sweet, thinking of them all squirming in anger as we score goals, win games, lift trophies!

This was always my stock-in-trade answer to any Ragamuffins who milked another derby win. 'Sooner or later, probably later rather than sooner, but it will happen, we will beat you, and the longer we wait, the sweeter it will be!." And it was!

According to the TalkShite pundit Adam (professional northerner) Catterall;- United getting Sanchez is a real game changer and the 12 point deficit will disappear in no time with him closing down our defenders. WAW
Supposed to be a Blackburn fan but has dusted off his rag kit when the money ran out.

A belter from Jim White then "Why are you so in love with the championship?" just a hunch but maybe they are going for the love of their team not the division they are in?

We will implode as the pressure increases of course, silly.

Utd have their "year" from January to early march. Just like Liverpool have theirs august to early October.

I thought everyone knew this
All goes a bit tits up if we win our next 3 winnable premier league games.....the door is starting to creak shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.