Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest team without a doubt, I’d have B.Silva in this one over Sterling, think his close control and trickery will be more useful as wont be much room to run in behind
Just got feeling he’s starting to find his real form

I agree that Bernado should play but I would replace Sane instead of Sterling. Sane needs space to operate in whereas Sterling is better in more congested areas and is a more reliable goal scorer. I also think we need to work on long range shooting. Our efforts seem to very rarely be on target.

I agree that Bernado should play but I would replace Sane instead of Sterling. Sane needs space to operate in whereas Sterling is better in more congested areas and is a more reliable goal scorer. I also think we need to work on long range shooting. Our efforts seem to very rarely be on target.
Fair point

A sneak peek at Rafa's line up for Saturday...

Terra0317.jpg

This will be a bloodbath if we put our chances away. Would like to see Kun bang in a hat trick. Massive confidence boost for him and the team. Give Sane a rest, play Diaz, his close control is dazzling.

Will have Johnny Evans available, he's signing in the next 24 hours, same source that told us about the Fabian Delph u turn a couple of years ago.

This is being a long week.
Need to get that Scouse game out of our system.
Roll on Saturday
Nah...let em have a few days off and let it go for a bit!

These people are professionals. This is their job, they know what they have to do when they get back on the field, because it is what they’ve been doing all season!!!

Just hope we can get an early goal to ease the nerves, I know we’ve only lost 1 in 23 but the typical city in me keeps thinking this could all go wrong. Last night I looked at ours and the rags remaining fixtures they have it a lot harder than us if they can win all those remaining fixtures and catch us they deserve it, however I’m praying that come the derby we can win it that night and what a party that will be.

Strongest team without a doubt, I’d have B.Silva in this one over Sterling, think his close control and trickery will be more useful as wont be much room to run in behind
Just got feeling he’s starting to find his real form

The switch seemed firmly on for Bernardo against the dippers... a little more graceful slick if you like. This was predicted however by a good few, he'll be the sane of this year.... wouldn't be swapping raz though!

I think the Geordies will be even less confident of getting anything now that we have lost our unbeaten run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.