Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Some right 'snowflake' blues on here seeing conspiracy theories everywhere.. Stones looked like a carthorse pulling a combined harvester. When a defender cannot withstand a nudge they deserve what they get..

It was a foul but Stones should have been stronger, however more importantly he should have had the positional sense not to try and nick the ball that's what cost him and that is why I believe Pep is looking at Evans.

Evans will provide cover but more importantly he will help the likes of Stones positionally in my opinion.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this -
I think there was a foul on kdb when Liverpool got possession when they turned over the ball at the start of the move before Firminho scores - kdb makes a lame appeal for it after being nudged in the back. Evidently, only the home team gets those decisions at Klanfield.
Anyway, we knew we'd lose there without David Silva. Then Delph went off. Arguably it was a mistake to start Sterling. But we still wouldn't have lost if we hadn't hit the self destruct button.
4 league wins going forward next will put everything right, and fingers crossed, no more injuries.

I think there was a foul on kdb when Liverpool got possession when they turned over the ball at the start of the move before Firminho scores - kdb makes a lame appeal for it after being nudged in the back. Evidently, only the home team gets those decisions at Klanfield.
Anyway, we knew we'd lose there without David Silva. Then Delph went off. Arguably it was a mistake to start Sterling. But we still wouldn't have lost if we hadn't hit the self destruct button.
4 league wins going forward next will put everything right, and fingers crossed, no more injuries.
It was a calamity 10 minute spell that cost us with a couple of 'debatable' challenges on our players thrown in but what is frustrating is just after halftime we were in total control and then shot oursleves in the foot.

Even at 4-1 we managed to claw back to 4-3 with another 10 minutes we'd have got a draw I'm certain of it.

It was just one of those days.

151 pages and still going strong!

Thank goodness it wasn’t 20 minutes of meltdown or the server would overheat!

We lost 4-3 to Liverpool away. They’re on the best run in the League (I know, we forget they had same last 5 record as us going into the game). We never win there. We were unbeaten and 15 points clear before we went into game, 18 clear of them.

We move on without the whole world talking about still being unbeaten, which is great. However, the next game is ALWAYS the most important one, none more so than this time, so we also avoid the “City are in freefall” bullshit, and giving any of the chasing pack any ideas!

why cant liverpool play like that every week

we have

Many teams park the bus against them. It's a different game when there is not much space, have to be creative rather than relying on opposition mistakes. It's our fault we played so open against them.

clip of KdB on page 149 if youre interested

Some right 'snowflake' blues on here seeing conspiracy theories everywhere.. Stones looked like a carthorse pulling a combined harvester. When a defender cannot withstand a nudge they deserve what they get..
I think he may have been forced back a week or two early because of our CB issues. He is like the Stones of last season in recent games. I have had time to reflect on the game and thought that the result was fair Liverpool were the better team and deserved the points. We need to be positive and try to get a good result on Saturday and take each game as it comes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.